: the Vampires' Masquerade Ball :
Friday, October 23, 2009, 8pm to 12:30am at The Hawthorne Hotel in Salem, Massachusetts...
This world famous annual event and dance party features a plethora of sinful pleasures, set to the gothic soundtrack of the internationally acclaimed doomjockey addambombb. Princess Akima presides over the proceedings, including performances by the Black Cat Burlesque, Vlad the magician, fashions by the Fools Mansion, blood rites, a harem of succubi, and much more! The first 100 guests receive a commemorative fangs pendant with garnet dangle by the Peter Stone Jewelry Company, and a $500 cash prize is offered for the best (and most provacatively) dressed guest!
The Vampires’ Masquerade Ball is held in the Grand Ballroom of the Historic Hawthorne Hotel, a haunted site featured on Sci Fi's Ghost Hunters! The room is transformed to become a lucious sound and lightscape, where your dreams, fantasies and nightmares can come true. Tickets are $95 per person, the event is 21+. Seating is limited so reserve your tickets now by calling (800)595-4TIX or online here.
: the official Salem Witches' Hallowe'en Ball :
Friday, October 30, 2009, 7:30pm - 12:30am at the Hawthorne Hotel!
Join Christian Day and the Witches of Salem with special guest Fiona Horne and musical guest Dragon Ritual Drummers for a night of magic at the event AOL CityGuide rated one of America's top Halloween parties! Join us as in days of old when fires burned on every hilltop and Witches gathered to feast, rejoice, and cast spells for the new year!
Each October, the chill winds of Autumn whisper to Witches and welcome strangers alike who journey to Salem from around the globe to summon the spirits of the dead who wander among us at Samhain—the ancient name for Halloween. From time out of mind, Witches have used this sacred holiday to honor the dead, divine hidden secrets, and celebrate magic!
Bewitchments of the Evening
* Dance to a mix of pop, rock, and goth by renowned dj addambombb
* Feast on Sumptuous hors d'oeuvres
* The first one-hundred guests to arrive will receive gift bags designed by with magical products with a retail value of over $300! Includes a commemorative silver pendant by the Peter Stone Jewelry Company.
* Discover your Destiny with Free Psychic Readings
* Visit the cash bar for your favorite potion
* Raise your spirits with live drumming by Canada's own Dragon Ritual Drummers, masters of magical percussion
* Listen to the trance musical journey of the Gypsy Nomads!
* Witness a ritual of tribal Goddess dance with Dark Euphoria
The theme in 2009 is Mythical Monsters!
* 1st place: $1,000 cash!
* 2nd place: $200 gift card to PentaclePress.com
At evening's pinnacle, the Salem Witches welcome the Witches’ New Year by casting their annual Magic Circle to draw open the veil to the spirit world and welcome in our loved ones on the other side!
The Official Salem Witches' Halloween Ball is held in the Grand Ballroom of the Historic Hawthorne Hotel, a haunted site featured on Sci Fi's Ghost Hunters! Tickets are $150 per person, the event is 18+. Seating is limited so reserve your tickets now by calling (800) 595-4TIX or online here.